Monday, July 26, 2010

Hillstone

LOCATION: 378 Park Avenue South (27th and Park), NYC

CATEGORY: American/Japanese

FAVORITES: Crab Cakes, Cod, and Pork Ribs

COMMENTS: Owned by the same company as Houston's, I knew that Hillstone would be delicious! I dined here with my husband and friends this past Saturday and the service/food/wine was impeccable! I ordered the crab cakes, which were made entirely of fresh crab that had a slight buttery crunch around the edges. I also had a chance to try the melt-in-your-mouth cod, yummy fall-off-the-bone ribs, and gigantic baked potato. Everything was succulent and perfectly cooked!

The dark lit restaurant has a romantic appeal and would be great for one-on-one dates and small groups. You cannot go wrong with this restaurant!

Hillstone on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment